The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?

The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?

The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?


So as per the search study around 1000's of people search on this topic regularly,
So today we have decided to write an detailed blog on it and a proper detail info about all products and heres a special offer for Everyone the special discount links for each product is given with then buy using them to get great DISCOUNTS.

Best Vlogging Gear – Vlogger Starter Pack:

Buying any vlogging equipment can be expensive, so it’s important to make sure you buy what’s best for you.

Before I started vlogging, I spent hours and hours researching the best cameras, microphones, drones, tripods, etc. If you’re just starting out, it can be quite daunting, so I’ve written this article to go over all the vlogging gear I have and recommend.

Best Equipment For Creating a Vlog:-

Best Vlogging Camera – Canon Powershot G9X Mark II

The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?

When I started vlogging, I wanted to get a camera that was better than my iPhone. At the same time, I wasn’t ready to go all out and buy a DSLR. I needed to prove to myself that I was going to take vlogging seriously before really investing in vlogging gear.

I initially purchased a Canon PowerShot SX430 IS but wasn’t impressed with the sound quality. I sent it back and bought myself the camera EVERY vlogger was telling me to get… the Canon G9X mark 2.

I’m not a big camera geek, so I don’t know all the ins and outs. I wanted a camera that shot good video, had a good sound and after using the S120, I wanted one with a flip-out screen so I could see myself (the S120 doesn’t have this).

The G9X didn’t fail to deliver. It is an amazing camera. I bring it everywhere with me and the quality is excellent, even in low light. My only issue with the camera is the fact it doesn’t have external mic capabilities. But the internal mic is good enough in most circumstances.

CLICK HERE, To Check It Out: Canon G9X Mark II


Best Vlogging Camera (DSLR) – Canon EOS 80D


The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?


Update: after 6 months of using the G7X, I decided to invest in a Canon 70D. I wanted to use an external mic and wanted a camera that would allow a wide lens. I purchased lenses with the camera, which have been great. They are:

As part of my Canon set up, I ordered the mic that had been recommended to me by everyone. The RODE VMPR Videomic pro R, and Deadcat It’s quite a big piece of kit, but the quality in the image and sound is second to none.

CLICK HERE, To Check It Out:- Canon 80 D


The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?


A tripod is a must-have for any vlogger. You’re going to be setting up shots from different angles and to have something like the Action Pro Gorilla Pod Hybrid in your bag makes life much easier. It’s super flexible, making it easy to set up good shots, whether that’s propping it up on a bin (I do this a lot, ha) or attaching it to a tree.

It’s also the perfect size to use as a grip when you’re holding the camera in front of you. It’s lightweight too, so you don’t need to have huge guns to use it. After around 3 months, my one started to become a lot less sturdy, meaning it sometimes collapsed. I had to buy a new one. But overall, it’s a great piece of kit for any vlogger.

CLICK HERE, To Check It Now:- Action Pro Gorilla Pod Hybrid, Multipurpose and Flexible.


Spare Batteries- Canon Battery Pack Lp-E10

The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?

One thing I didn’t mention above is that the Canon 80D (and I guess most cameras) doesn’t have the best battery life. If I’m vlogging all day, I’ll typically use about 1.5 batteries. I’d recommend you get one or two spares. Nothing worse than running out of battery when you’ve got some cool stuff left to shoot!

You can go to an official battery. Linked below. Or you can go for a cheaper, unofficial one.

CLICK HERE, To Check It Out:- Canon Battery Pack Lp-E10


Best Drone for Vlogging- DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo 

The Best Vlogging Equipment: What Do You Need To Vlog?

Let’s get this straight: a drone isn’t a requirement. I considered leaving it out of this list. But I recently bought this drone and I love it – the drone gives your vlog a completely different perspective. There are newer, better, drones out there, such as the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo-Drone. This is the one I settled for in the end and have to say, I haven’t been disappointed. The footage I’ve captured from this drone is great.

CLICK HERE, To Check It Out:- DJI Mavic Mini Combo


Editing a vlog

For this, you will need so software which is available on google
  1. Final cut pro
  2. Filmora9 
  3. HitFilm
  4. Video Compressor
  5. PhotoShop
  6. Copyright Free Music

There is some of the most needed Softwares and Elements.


There you go! There’s the best vlogging kit for beginners. Just as a wee disclaimer. I think this is the best vlogging equipment for beginners, but your requirements, depending on the type of vlog you film, may be different. Find what works for you and double down on that. Over time you’ll start to develop your own style and the equipment that you use will revolve around that.


Thank you. 
Must subscribe to us for alerts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ULTIMATE WORKSPACE SETUP GUIDE | 15 Items You Need.

All About Raspberry pi | Ultimate Tutorial For Mac and Windows | 2020.